Well, the title says it all. Read on! (Also: the following are just my personal experiences!)
- Having to wait for the book(s) to come from Amazon and inwardly cursing the delivery people.
- No reading new books while exams are going on. Arghhhhhhh!
- Not being able to read the book PDFs. I cannot. At all. I’ve read only one book through a PDF.
- Reading books as fast as a cheetah and having to wait for the next month to buy new books.
- So I’m reading this book I’ve wanted for eons, but it doesn’t live up to my expectations, and get bored of it very quickly.
- SPOILERS! (Need I say more?)
- Not being able to rant about books to anyone.
- Not being able to write a review or a book you love.
- Banging into numerous things while reading and hurting your toe about a thousand time per week.
- Seeing your favourite books being adapted into horrible movies.
- Not being able to read non-stop.
- Someone’s talking to you while you’re on a particularly exciting part of your book.
Is there anything else that happens to you? Let me know in the comments!
Until next time!