- You can get lost in another world when you’re stressed, angry, sad, or any other emotion that brings you down.
- It makes you more empathetic to people’s experiences because through book characters’ experiences, you come to know of different types of difficulties people go through.
- It enriches your vocabulary, blah, blah, blah.
- SO. MANY. GENRES. Sci-fi to travelogues, horror to comedy, you name the genre, you’ll find a book.
- No trouble coming up with a wish list. You know your state, and you always have an eye on books published by your favourites, and your interests are ever-growing.
- Ernest Hemingway rightly said, “There is no friend as loyal as a book.” A book will be there for you when no one is.
- A whole mine of quotes can be found in them, which you can entertain yourself with, or apply in real life.
Or, on a more serious note,